Credit Card – online
We accept credit/debit cards via Paypal & we take credit & debit payments via PayPal Here:
We can also accept payment by BACS Payment or cheque.
Despatch & Despatch times
We depatch using either Royal Mail Special delivery or Royal Mail Recorded delivery.
We will keep you imformed via email and send a notice of dispatch when goods are posted.
Conditions of use of website.
Please read the following Conditions of Use.
John and Penny Richardson are co-owners of the domain:
These are the conditions for using this web site. By viewing and using this web site you are indicating your acceptance of these conditions and agree to be bound by them.
1. This web site, and all its content and any contract that is brought into being as a result of the use of this web site is governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
2. Although John and Penny Richardson have taken reasonable care to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate, they cannot make any warranty of any kind, to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information contained on this web site, nor do they accept any liability to keep the information contained on this web site up to date.
3. By accessing this web site you agree that, to the extent permitted by law, in no event shall John and Penny Richardson be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with the use of the information or hyperlinks available on this web site.
4. In the event that John and Penny Richardson is held liable for any loss or damage, you further agree that John and Penny Richardson will not be liable for any indirect loss or damage which arises from your use of the web site for any and all purposes or from reliance on any part of it.
5. John and Penny Richardson reserves the right to revise this web site or withdraw access to part or all of it at any time.
6. John and Penny Richardson are not responsible for, and do not endorse the content of, and do not accept any liability in respect of any information contained on any web site that is referenced by a link from this web site or which may be linked to this web site. Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience only. If you decide to access other web sites through any such link, you do so at your own risk, and as a consequence, will be bound by any terms and conditions of use which other sites may impose on its users. Any dealings you may have with any third party are your responsibility and we accept no responsibility to assist in the resolution of any dispute which may take place, and will not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of your dealings with any third party.
7. Copyright and Trademarks
7.1. The copyright in the web site design, text and graphics and the selection and arrangement of this website, and all software compilations, the underlying source code, the software and all other materials on this web site is the property of John and Penny Richardson, there affiliates, or their content and technology providers.
7.2. Using any of the materials on this web site, including reproduction of images, modification of images, distribution or republication of images, without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited and is a breach of copyright.
7.3. All brand names used in the web site are trade marks or trade names of their respective holders. No permission is given in respect of the use of any of these names or titles and moreover any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
9. Nothing in the web site should be interpreted by you as an invitation or an inducement to engage in any activity or project. All content is for information only.
10. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights.